Online Meeting for Worship
To join the Meeting for Worship and/or First Day School email the Clerk for the link: email@example.com
Time: First Day, Sunday, 9:30am EST
Advices for Participating in Online Worship
Enter the meeting in silence as you would for an in-person meeting for worship
- If you are led to speak, as always, allow some silence after any preceding message
= Unmute your device
=Mute your device when you are done
- Host will close Meeting. If you are led to speak at rise of Meeting raise your hand.
- Be still and cool in thine own mind and spirit or shut off your video.
Respect the privacy of the Meeting. Do not share photos or screen shots of attendees.
Tips for using Zoom and Joining a Zoom Meeting
– Set up Zoom a day in advance of the meeting time. Allow more time if you think you may need assistance.
Here is a link to learn how to join a meeting: https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/201362193-How-Do-I-Join-A-Meeting-
– Familiarize yourself with the Zoom features you will use during the meeting, such as muting and unmuting, starting and stopping your video, controlling what you see, and the chat feature.
Here is a link to learn the controls: https://westernfriend.org/media/how-use-zoom-videoconferencing
-Use only one audio connection per room, ensuring all other microphones and speakers are muted. (For example, you might have more than one person in a room and might be tempted to each use your own device to connect.)
-Before the Meeting begins log in at least 15 minutes early.
Instructions for Setting Up Zoom and Joining a Zoom Meeting
Download and Install to your Computer or Mobile Device
-Get the latest software for your device at Download Zoom
-New to Zoom? You can test Zoom here: Test Zoom