Heart-Conscious Communication Workshop
facilitated by Karen Fogliatti, Ph.D.
based on the work of Marshall Rosenberg: NonViolent Communication (NVC)
What to Say When You Don’t Agree
Tired of arguing?
Learn to communicate with authenticity and open-heartedness
Imagine being able to:
* Feel competent and stay present in the heat of differences
* Be authentic while simultaneously holding the connection
* Experience no fight, no flight, no giving in
* Get to resolution you can both feel good about
* Use conflict for personal growth and to enrich your relationships
FREE INTRO: Thursday, October 17th
6:00 – 8:30 pm at the Friends Meeting House, Putney, VT
Date: Thursdays, Oct. 17 – Dec. 12, 2013, 6 – 8:30 pm
(First class can be used as a Free Intro; Can decide participation after class)
Place: The Friends Meeting House in Putney, VT (wesr side of Rte. 5)
Cost: $185-$260 (sliding scale), includes materials
Facilitator: Karen Fogliatti, Ph.D.
experienced educator, mediator, counselor