- September 9-11, South China, ME: Vassalboro Quarterly Meeting Retreat. Held at Friends Camp
- September 10, Plymouth, VT: Northwest Quarterly Meeting Retreat. Theme: “How We Care for One Another”
- September 24, Hartford, CT: Joint meeting of the Permanent Boardand Ministry & Counsel Committee of New England Yearly Meeting of Friends. Come experience worship, fellowship and discernment with these two groups caring for the work and ministry of New England Friends throughout the year. All welcome!
- October 1, Deerfield, MA: Connecticut Valley Quarterly Meeting Retreat. Held at Woolman Hill Quaker Center
- October 2: World Quaker Day. Join Friends across the globe in worship and celebration of the life and ministry of Friends – and visit the website here for resources & materials.
- October 14-15, Cambridge, MA: White Privilege Symposium. Friends will join people of diverse backgrounds to explore and deepen our work addressing White Privilege and systemic racism
- October 15, Wellesley, MA: Leadings, Meetings and Money. Explore and learn about “the Relationship of Individual Leadings, the Meeting’s Care for that Ministry, and Accounting for the Money.”
- October 21-23, North Andover, MA: A gathering for Quaker Women in Public Ministry. Made possible with support from the New England Yearly Meeting Future Fund.
- October 29, Leverett, MA: A DayTreat with NEYM Ministry & Counsel. An event supporting those supporting the spiritual lives of their local meetings.
- November 4-6, Deerfield, MA: Building Pastoral Care Skills to Support Meetings. A weekend with Fran Brokaw and Lori Martin, coordinators of NEYM’s Support Across Generations for Elders (SAGE) Program. A retreat program of Woolman Hill Quaker Center.
- November 5, Portland, ME: Living Faith Gathering.The first in a new series of semiannual daylong gatherings sponsored by New England Yearly Meeting of Friends for Nurturing Spirituality, Fostering Community, and Strengthening Witness.